- Palm Beach County Logs 88,000 More Votes Than Voters
November 5, 2004 04:56 PM
- According to the official election results posted on the Palm Beach County election website, 542,835 ballots were cast for a presidential candidate while only 454,427 voters turned out for the election (including absentee). This leaves a discrepancy of 88,408 votes cast for the presidential candidates.
- Glitch gave Bush extra votes in Ohio
Friday, November 5, 2004 Posted: 4:15 PM EST (2115 GMT)
- Franklin County's unofficial results had Bush receiving 4,258 votes to Democrat John Kerry's 260 votes in a precinct in Gahanna. Records show only 638 voters cast ballots in that precinct.In the Ohio precinct in question, the votes are recorded onto a cartridge. On one of the three machines at that precinct, a malfunction occurred in the recording process, Damschroder said. He could not explain how the malfunction occurred.
Up to 1160.78% voter turnout! 30 are above 100%. Calculated from data on Cuyahoga County page. This amounts to 97,489 extra votes beyond 100% in those precincts! This is just for one county!
- What a triumph for democracy in Fairview Park, twelve miles west of downtown Cleveland. Only 13,342 registered voters there, but they cast 18,472 votes.